FCON Trading is Live on Raydium. How to Swap, Add Liquidity and Stake LP Tokens Guideline.
Read this article to learn how to use Raydium and how to trade FCON tokens.
If you are already familiar with trading on Solana and Raydium, you can directly go to the swap by clicking here.
What is Raydium?
Raydium is an automated market maker (AMM) built on the Solana blockchain which leverages the central order book of the Serum decentralized exchange (DEX) to enable lightning-fast trades, shared liquidity, and new features for earning yield. Check out their documentation if you want to know more!
How to swap $FCON on Raydium
You can either trade through this direct link or read the following steps on how to manually swap USDC to FCON:
- Connect your wallet to the Raydium website
2. Go to the swap tab and set up “from” USDC “to” FCON
3. Choose how much USDC you want to swap from USDC to the FCON and click the swap button.
FCON contract address: HovGjrBGTfna4dvg6exkMxXuexB3tUfEZKcut8AWowXj
Make sure you have some SOL in your wallet to cover transaction fees. Solana has low transaction fees, 0.1 SOL is enough to cover hundreds of transactions.
How to add liquidity to a pool:
- Navigate to the ‘Liquidity’ tab on the app and connect your wallet.
2. Select FCON and USDC to add to the liquidity pool. You must add liquidity to the pool in the form of two tokens at a 1:1 ratio according to USD value. Enter the amount of the first coin and the second coin will adjust according to match a 1:1 ratio. Then click ‘Supply’. You will then need to approve the transaction in your wallet.
You should see a confirmation for the transaction and be able to view your LP tokens in your wallet balance.
You have now successfully added to the FCON liquidity pool. If you wish to reclaim your tokens, simply click ‘Remove Liquidity’ and confirm the transactions.
Stake your LP Tokens:
- Navigate to the ‘Farms’ tab and connect your wallet.
2. Select “Fusion” pools from the sub-tab. You’ll find the “FCON-USDC LP” farming pool. This is where we will be staking our LP Token.
3. Once you’ve added liquidity and have LP tokens in your wallet, click ‘Stake LP’ under the pool you would like to farm.
4. Enter the amount or click ‘MAX’ to stake all LP tokens. Then click ‘Confirm’.
5. Make sure to approve the transaction in your wallet. After the transaction confirms, you should be staked.
SpaceFalcon is a next-gen Intergalactic metaverse featuring a classic space shooter game and premium Sci-Fi NFTs from the cosmos and beyond. Built on the Solana Ecosystem for speedy low-cost transactions to ensure a lightning-fast experience for your space adventures.